Saturday, December 28, 2013

The Ollie

The Ollie is the trick that you must learn in order to do a lot of the other tricks. For all you rookie skaters, you should practice Ollieing first. The Ollie was the first trick I learned. Now here's what your going to need in order to accomplish this trick: 1. A complete skateboard. 2. A smooth surface with a crack in it. Take your back wheels and put them into the crack. Then put your right foot on the tail of the board. If you push with your left foot, then you need to put your left foot on the back. I push with my right, so I will say it the way I do it. Then put your left foot just under the front bolts. If you have succeeded the steps I have already said, then stomp your right foot on the tail. While you do that, slide your left foot up the front of the board. That allows the board to go into the air evenly. You must do both at the same time in order to get all four wheels off the ground. Practice this a lot, and never stop!

My first Ollie:


No comments:

Post a Comment