Monday, December 23, 2013

How it all started

I started skating through friendship. Last year my best friend got a new Powell Peralta skateboard. He showed it to me and I loved it! From that point we skated together every chance we got. It was on Christmas day last year that I really got into it. I got a Tony Hawk skateboard, and went out side and practiced tricks for hours that day! It was then and there that I started becoming a skater. I looked on my computer what skaters wear, what they do. Then when I went back to school, I experimented. I probably went through ten outfits till I found the design I liked. I love flat billed caps! I have worn them all year. It took me about a year to learn and master the Ollie. I am about to turn fifteen and I have almost mastered the moving Ollie. the next trick I am hoping to master is called the kickflip. In later posts I will tell you how to do tricks. I will also post pictures of me doing the tricks that follow the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment