Now, there are a lot of skateboarding brands. But there are some really good ones, and some really bad ones. There are skateboard brands and skate wear. I will start with the skateboard brands.
I will start with the best brands to get, starting with nine. There several others but I will go by the ones I have labeled. The least one you want to get out of these nine is the Flip. Flip Skateboards have a very cool design but are not made very well. The wood they get for their boards is whatever they can find. Now the second to least good one you would get is Element. Element has great clothing and skateboard accessories, but their board production is lousy. The seventh one you would want to get is Zero. Zero is one of those kinds of board brands that you could get if you want to. I personally don't like their work. My friend has one though, and it has been very good to him. The sixth brand you would want is Enjoy. Enjoy is a good brand, very durable and can take quite a bit of damage. Their image is a panda bear, those are awesome to the kind of skater who is a chill jazz type of skater. The fifth brand you want to get is Blind. Blind has one of the coolest designs I have ever seen. They have the Grim Reaper next to their logo which says "Blind." If you look lower, there is a picture of one of their logos. Now the fourth is Bones. Bones has the best wheels and the best bearings. But their boards have a sort of, lack to it. They don't have the same logo as on the wheels and bearings which is sad. The third one you will want is Baker. Baker has a nice vibe to their board designs. They have several types of designs, but my favorite is the one I have at the bottom of the page. The second one in the list is Plan B. Plan B is a very good quality board. They use oak wood rather than maple wood. And they own over 200 types of logo colors. they have been around for over 20 years! Now the best out of all these brands is Toy Machine. Toy Machine is the best kind of board brand to get. Their logo is a devil like creature. They have other creatures but that's their main one. Well that's all of the brands i know and love, hope you like them. If you want to look at board brands and skateboard stuff to buy? Go to http://www.skatewarehouse.com/. Its where I am getting my board!
These brands names are Plan b, Toy Machine, Zero, Element, Blind, Enjoy, Flip, Bones and Baker.




.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment